Complaint Review: TAX Group Center

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: Al — Navarre Florida United States of America
TAX Group Center
5010 N. Parkway Calabasas Ste 110 Calabasas, California United States of America

TAX Group Center Told me they could reduce or eliminate my back taxes, when in fact they took my money and did nothing Calabasas, California

I contacted Tax Group in 2010 about representing me dealing with the IRS, they told me in no uncertain terms that they could greatly reduce or eliminate my tax burden.

After I paid their fee, I spent the next 2 months faxing and re-faxing my information to them, they never seem to get a handle on what they were doing.

They initially told me I would have one attonery that would be working with me, but in fact during the few months of trying to work with them I spoke to no less than eight different people and all of them claimed to be my attonery, I do not believe that anyone of them were attonerys because all were very unprofessional.

After I had provided all the requested information and waited for months, I never received one phone call or E-Mail from them.  I then attempted to call them many different times and was always told by a machine to leave a message, they only returned my call 6 times over a 9 month period.

Each time I did talk to a so called attonery, all they would say is that they were working on my case.  They never gave me any details on my case or reveal what they had done or were doing.

On seveal occasions the person I would talk to would talk down to me trying to put me in a defensive mode, or make me feel guility about contacting them, on one occasion, one individual told me it was not his job to hold somone's hand and he was to busy to give me any details on my case.

After 9 months of calling and trying to find out the status of my case and seeing no results I gave up and decided not to call again, since my last contact with Tax Group Center in well over 1 year, Tax Group Center has never contacted me and they have not done one thing to help me.  I received nothing from Tax Group Center for my money or time.

Tax Group Center should be shut down, and they should be stopped from ripping off hard working people.

My recommendation to all is, stay away from Tax Group Center.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAX-Group-Center/Calabasas-California-91302/TAX-Group-Center-Told-me-they-could-reduce-or-eliminate-my-back-taxes-when-in-fact-they-860663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAX Group Center