Complaint Review: TAX MASTERS

• Reported By: Tom — Palmyra Illinois United States of America
TAX MASTERS
900 Town and Country Ln Houston, Texas United States of America

TAX MASTERS Tax Masters over promises and never delivers! Houston, Texas

I had received a letter from the IDES in regards to taxes assessed against my company during 2007.  I as President did not agree with the findings.  I then decided to contact Tax Masters, because it is stated by Patrick Cox on their television ad, that they can fix any tax problem. I fell for their ad and after paying a $2000.00 retainer fee to them, I found out that this statement made on national television by their company is very untrue.  Tax Masters are false advertisers. They made no resolution to my companys tax debt. Tax Masters has taken $2000.00 from my company.

I started working with them five months ago and yet they have not made any attempt to work out a resolution or resolve the matter in any shape or form.  Tax Masters did not hesitate to take our money though.  They continually ignore us. Tax Masters is irresponsible and offers poor service. We had many conversations with different employees at Tax Masters and not one could ever answer our questions and all of them would tell us that someone would call us back. I have since found out that no one returns calls from Tax Masters.  We hired them to fix our tax problem and they not only did not do that they have not honored what they agreed to do.

Tax Masters over promises and never delivers.   Tax Masters has no solutions and never will or has any intention to.  This company will always give you the run around and put you on hold forever then whomever you talk to tells you someone will call you back and this never happens.  We finally talked to a gentleman by the name Tyler Deck to see how to go about getting a refund for the retainer fee.  Mr. Deck was supposed to return our call and let us know when we would be receiving our money back on July 19, 2010. Well needless to say we are still waiting for our return call and waiting for our refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2010 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAX-MASTERS/Houston-Texas-77024/TAX-MASTERS-Tax-Masters-over-promises-and-never-delivers-Houston-Texas-630291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAX MASTERS