inspection

• Updated: Mon, July 12, 2010

• Reported By: jeff — san diego California United States of America
TAX MASTERS
900 Town & Country Lane houston, Texas United States of America

TAX MASTERS Taxmasters took $4500.00 and has yet to do anything to stop the IRS tax leins and tax levys. houston, Texas

I first contacted Taxmasters in August of 2009. They wanted $4500.00 which I did not have. They set up a payment plan and assured me that they would stop the IRS levys on my bank accounts. The only thing they have done that they said they would do is take money over the course of 7 months. Taxmasters was paid in full on 2/15/10. I have received a two calls asking how it was going etc. I told them that nothing has happened other than the IRS taking every dime I had. I have called and emailed and they have assured me that Tyler Deck and Mr. Qureshi was taking care of it. Five months and no one has contacted me or returned my calls. Today, (7/12/2010) I called again and was assured that Taxmasters was a legitimate business and that she was sending them both emails about my concerns. I told them I was contacting an attorney and to look for his letter in the mail. Let see what happens. Moral of the story: Do not waste your money on Taxmasters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAX-MASTERS/houston-Texas-77024/TAX-MASTERS-Taxmasters-took-450000-and-has-yet-to-do-anything-to-stop-the-IRS-tax-leins-622635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAX MASTERS