Complaint Review: TAX NATION

• Reported By: MS. Collins — san antonio Texas
TAX NATION
301 s collins ARLINGTON , Texas USA

TAX NATION Rip-off, Scam, unprofessional, full of crap ARLINGTON Texas

TAX NATION My husband’s x-wife informed me she was taking up a second business doing taxes through tax nation in Arlington tx. I sent my information to her via email since i live in San Antonio. Once she processed my tax return she sent me the forms to file electronically but I was unable to open them up. My adobe reader kept stating that I needed a password to access. Still till this day I'm unable to see or print out my tax documents. But I told her to go ahead and process it for me (mistake on my par). Bare in mind I was told she was paying for the small fees to file, because she wanted to help me out and have me refer people to her, to help her  out since she was so new to get commissions. She also informed me I would receive a tablet from her company if I referred 10  people to them. So she sends me a text telling me how much my taxes were going to be. When I asked her how much is the fee to process them because what I calculated I should get back was almost an $800.00 difference. Immediately I received messages apologizing for the fee that many customers were complaining about and she was quitting, so I told her do not submit my return. I can pay 250 locally that almost $800 is ridiculous for any company. She advised me that she had submitted it already and was sorry. So I contacted the company and was told “why would you approved your tax return if you did not agree with the fee”. I advised the gentlemen that I was not told of the fee price until after my return was submitted. I advised him that 800 were crazy and I wanted to file a complain”t. Needless to say he took my number in March and I never heard from them again. So my husband’s x-wife calls me and says the company for the inconvenience   is going to give me the tablet even though i didn’t refer anyone to them. So i get this tablet pc that to this day I have no idea who the manufacture is because it looks like a cheap fake kid’s tablet, with no reference in the system, box or small user guide who made this mess. Its warped on the screen with heat damage (I’m a technical support supervisor for a wireless company) the back has damage and I'm just at a loss of words because it probably worth 40 bucks if that. This was a lesson learned to do my own taxes as I use to do but I wanted to make sure my voice was heard that this company is full of crap, and I would like to be able to print out my damn tax return one day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 05:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAX-NATION-/ARLINGTON-Texas/TAX-NATION-Rip-off-Scam-unprofessional-full-of-crap-ARLINGTON-Texas-1061394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAX NATION