Complaint Review: TAX READY AKA NADN

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, January 20, 2003

• Reported By:
4310 S Cameron Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Why can't our government shut them down????

*UPDATE Employee: NADN can and will rip you off

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The last respondent was a schill (paid for).

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Painting the Picture Before the Canvas is Finished!

*Consumer Comment: We' are not fooled.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Grow up

I have worked for tax ready for a long time. I have helped several clients and repeat customers. If you are not looking for a free ride, but only to pay the accurate amount of taxes that you should than we can help you. The website business is legitimate, also. We have thousands of clients and I am sorry that some people were not happy with our services but for every unhappy client we have numerous happy ones. And do not fault the employees that love their jobs, some of us have lost our jobs because of all the complaints when we did nothing wrong but try to help consumers that were paying more taxes than they should. And for all of you that complaned how many asked for a refund in the 30 day period, Some people decided they wanted a refund 6-9 months later after we had done the work they paid for. So just remember some complaints are legitimate but not all.

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAX-READY-AKA-NADN/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89031/TAX-READY-AKA-NADN-WE-CAN-HELP-MOST-PEOPLE-NOT-ALL-EMPLOYEE-WHO-LOVES-JOB-NOT-A-RIPOFF-I-16326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAX READY AKA NADN

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Why can't our government shut them down????

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Has anyone received a refund??

If so, please send names and numbers!!!!

If you're still working for them you better quit
now before 10 black suburbans pull up with fbi agents!!!!!

Did you see the movie boiler room, rent it and
watch the ending, that will be you!!!

It could be just around the corner.

NADN can and will rip you off

AUTHOR: nicole - (U.S.A.)

I am quite close to some of the guys that run NADN. They always say they are in the business to make money not refund any. The big guys have no remorse for what the company does. Tax Ready has closed and moved into the NADN complex. They lie and cheet each other in the same or different departments. Thier is no honor among thieves. I feel bad about what is done to these people. But I also need a paycheck. My dad has worked for this company for many years. I just hope the company will change its practices befor they are shut down and my dad and I are left without Jobs.
All complaints should go to Al Rodriguez. He runs NADN. Now when you request your money back he cant say he didnt know what was going on. I havent seen his name mentioned once.
All they care about is sales numbers,The customers and employees mean nothing.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The last respondent was a schill (paid for).

AUTHOR: hot - ()

It is obvious that this is yeat another response by a current employee. All services provided for by Tax Ready, if ever, are at GROSSLY inflated prices and the fact is if a company provides a 30-day guarantee for ANY services then it is obligated to refund if the customer is unhappy.

Tax ready is only interested in lining Bennington's pockets!

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Painting the Picture Before the Canvas is Finished!

AUTHOR: Tina - ()

I cannot believe the content of the complaints I've read in regard to Tax Ready. This organization is without a doubt the best organization I've ever had the pleasure of working for.

Brilliant employees, support staff, and wonderful clients. The clients represented here are definitely the minority.

The ORYAN program is registered with the IRS and is totally legitimate. This is a for profit business, and one of the many wonderful programs available at Tax Ready.

The services associated with Incorporating your company, accounting services, tax preparation are all services that this company provides on a timely basis.

If a client is disgruntled, it's usually because that client has experienced buyer's remorse, and has to be reassured in regard to the level of exemplary service they will receive, along with the benefits attained.

We' are not fooled.

AUTHOR: John - ()

Using a Ripoff Report to generalize a rebuttel to all complaints will not negate their seriousness. I filed for a refund the very next day as I signed up. That was 90 days ago and I still don't have my money back. I tried to reason with customer service people at Tax Ready saying to them "Don't you understand you will lose your job when they close you up". They just had cold answers like "So".

I don't think any here feel sorry for you. We've been lied to, and personally cheated by too many employees there to believe it's just an isolated case for just a few people.

If 140 people took the time to write the Nevada Attorney General's Office there are probably hundreds more who didn't know to send in a letter.

If you were truly concerned about the welfare of clients,you would have challenged management and then quit on your own principles.
John Winter

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Grow up

AUTHOR: Hot - ()

This note is nothing more than a sham by one of the remaining thieves at Tax Ready/NADN. Don't believe a word of it.

If you hear anything in regards to this company don't walk, RUN in the other direction.