Complaint Review: TAX STOP - CHIP REEVES

• Updated: Thu, April 22, 2010

• Reported By: mark — OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma USA
TAX STOP - CHIP REEVES
3401 QUEBEC ST., DENVER, Colorado United States of America

TAX STOP - CHIP REEVES ZAK REEVES, HAYDEN REEVES, TAX COMPROMISES, THE TAX OFFICE -THIS COMPANY AND GROUP OF PEOPLE WILL CAUSE YOU MORE PROBLEMS THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE- DENVER, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Hayden Reeves & Jason Salazar

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mark from Oklahoma City, OK - Who are you?

I entered into a disastrous "relationship" with Chip Reeves, Zak Reeves, Hayden Reeves and Tax Compromises, Inc. in 2003. I paid them a $1500 retainer for their "representation" with the IRS. This group of people does not even know how to spell "representation" nor do they know what INTEGRITY is. For my retainer, I received nothing but misrepresentation, lies and criminal ineffectiveness from them. Chip Reeves even stated to me that his son Zak had been imprisoned. They changed their business name to The Tax Office during that time but there was certainly no change in their legitimacy.

Same lies, same inactivity, same lack of results. Because of their lack of activity and fraudulent promises, my IRS tax liability has only increased because of interest and penalties for 6 years, even though I have continued to make installment payments to the IRS. I have tried to communicate my problems with Chipe Reeves, Zak Reeves and Hayden Reeves to the IRS but the IRS, being the kind and caring group they are COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT PROBLEMS I HAVE HAD WITH CHIP REEVES, ET AL. Now I see that they have opened a new storefront under the guise of "Tax Stop, LLC". AVOID THESE PEOPLE LIKE THE PLAGUE! YOU WOULD DO BETTER NEGOTIATING DIRECTLY WITH THE IRS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2010 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAX-STOP-CHIP-REEVES/DENVER-Colorado-80207/TAX-STOP-CHIP-REEVES-ZAK-REEVES-HAYDEN-REEVES-TAX-COMPROMISES-THE-TAX-OFFICE-THIS-CO-586119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAX STOP - CHIP REEVES

Hayden Reeves & Jason Salazar

AUTHOR: Whatasave68 - ()

I was taken by these supposed "Tax prepares" as well. I used them for two years and it was a nightmare! They never corrected an issue that was their fault for 2012. I never had any returned phone calls and they still have all my information from 2012. They never filed my state for either year, I did. i think they go by J&K Associates now. Stay away from them, bad news and just google Hayden S. Reeves. you'll be really suprised at what pulls up.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mark from Oklahoma City, OK - Who are you?

AUTHOR: Chip - (USA)

It is my opinion that this complaint by Mark is a hoax.  I am Chip Reeves, former president of Tax Compromises, Inc..  I retired April, 2002 to take care of a grandchild full time.  I returned February, 2004 to the business.  So to name me as participant in a problem in 2003 makes no sense.  I was not there.

Checking data base going back to 2003, I can't find a customer named Mark from Oklahoma City.  In fact, there is no record of any customers from Oklahoma. Almost all of our customers were local Colorado residents.  We were a local business only.  We didn't market outside of the State of Colorado until 2008.

Misspelling the word "representation"?  That is pretty petty.

The policy of our company is if you are not satisfied with our services we will refund your money.  I don't remember you asking for your money back.  Why not?  Is it because this complaint is a hoax by a disgruntled former employee?  If you were actually a customer then simply contact me with proof and I will immediately refund your money.

We are in business to help our clients.  We have available for viewing proof of satisfied results for our many customers over the years.