Complaint Review: TAXAMIZE ACCOUNTING

• Reported By: chaunice k — atlanta Georgia
TAXAMIZE ACCOUNTING
191 PEACHTREE ST Internet United States of America

TAXAMIZE ACCOUNTING WORST COMPANY TO EVER WORK FOR, Internet

I began to work for this company last year i flaked out and changed my mind.I let someone that worked for them file my taxes so i decided to give it a try. this year when i signed up i was told about the requirements and everything was really easy to get into. I had a 5 min interview and was hired the same day. i later took the presentation classes online and was certified to be a preparer i was told that we were going to receive a trip to the Bahamas after we done a certain amount of returns. We have to build our own client list and everything. Ever since i started working for this company its been hell literally. because no i have a complaint on me which is not the type of person i am. What i will say that this experience has taught me a lesson if it sound too good to be true don't trust it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAXAMIZE-ACCOUNTING/internet/TAXAMIZE-ACCOUNTING-WORST-COMPANY-TO-EVER-WORK-FOR-Internet-1046453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAXAMIZE ACCOUNTING