Complaint Review: TAXI

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: DM — Encinitas California United States of America

TAXI Misrepresentation of what Taxi could do for my genre of music. Internet

I  joined Taxi because it promised to help unsigned artists get record, publishing and film deals. My music is meditation and caters to a niche market. Initially I called them to make sure my genre would be well represented and was assured that there were plenty of opportunities for me to submit. This was not the case.

There was so little for me to submit my music to I feel I just threw my money away.When I called the company to voice my concerns after a few months I felt totally brushed off. I think Taxi is geared towards music that is on the radio or in the charts... not spiritual or textural.   I had hoped to get a refund but the person who I talked to seemed so unconcerned I felt it wasn't worth the effort and that I would keep trying to find something. I never did.

When I got my renewal notice, I wrote to them explaining the above and asking for at least a partial refund. The result was the same. This time they said that since my membership had expired, they could not give me a refund. So in the end it didn't matter when I called- the result was the same. Nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAXI/internet/TAXI-Misrepresentation-of-what-Taxi-could-do-for-my-genre-of-music-Internet-943736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAXI