Complaint Review: TB Creative Designs

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Qlasik — Adelphi Maryland United States of America
TB Creative Designs
5910 Sawgrass Way, Fontana, CA 92336 Fontana, California United States of America

TB Creative Designs Tim Buskeness lied about sending my refund (twice) refusing to grant me a refund after saying he would Fontana, California

Mr. Tim Buskeness of TB Creative Designs lied to me about sending my refund check in the mail, twice. He promised to refund my money for services he 1st said he could do for $200 only to up the price for the same service. I waited & waited. I called, texted, emailed even went through a third party. Didn't hear a peep.

I finally emailed him threating legal action (small claims). he finally emailed me back saying he didn't owe me a refund and he was doing me a favor (wtf). This has been since April of 2012. Tim Buskeness is a liar and crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TB-Creative-Designs/Fontana-California-92336/TB-Creative-Designs-Tim-Buskeness-lied-about-sending-my-refund-twice-refusing-to-grant-m-939556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TB Creative Designs