Complaint Review: TB Dress

• Reported By: Roxanne — Garden Grove California
TB Dress
Internet USA

TB Dress Does not honor their refund policy stated on web site Internet

Purchased a dress online with this company. I chose my size from the drop down box provided on the sight.  The dress arrived and does not fit.  The company will not even consider a refund unless I prove to them they did something wrong. They even asked me to take pictures of myself with a tape measure around my bust, waist and hips showing my measurements.   I copy and paste their refund policy on their web sight where it states, "If for any reason you are unhappy" they would refund.

They keep sending emails asking for pictures of measuresments of the dress, it doesn't matter the measurements, I bought it, it doesn't fit and their return policy states I can do that.

They give you 15 days and I believe they keep sending the emails and not helping me until the 15 days pass and then I can't do anything.

Very shady company, they need to be held accountable for what they are asking people to do. Taking pictures of myself and send it to them?????Just not right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TB-Dress/internet/TB-Dress-Does-not-honor-their-refund-policy-stated-on-web-site-Internet-1171511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TB Dress