Complaint Review: TB Dress

• Submitted: Sat, March 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Brie — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
TB Dress

TB Dress TBDress.com I PAID THEY PLAYED AND I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR THE MONEY SPENT Internet

I ordered a custom bolero jacket from this company to go with my wedding dress and the website says 3-5 business days to process and then 2-3 days for shipment. It has been just about a month and I have not recieved my purchase. I have contacted the company many many times and I get an email telling me to be patient and that they are expediting the process to get it to me before my event. My event is in 2 days and I have not recieved the product. I was given a shipment tracking number with a website to track the item, and guess what?! The website does not exist! Go figure. Worst company ever. I have asked for a refund many times and to cancel the order and they refuse. I am so mad. Worst company to work with ever!! Don't buy from them or you will pay and they will play but you still have nothing to show for the money spent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TB-Dress/internet/TB-Dress-TBDresscom-I-PAID-THEY-PLAYED-AND-I-HAVE-NOTHING-TO-SHOW-FOR-THE-MONEY-SPENT-Int-851758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TB Dress