Complaint Review: TBDRESS

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: grandma — sioux falls, South Dakota United States of America
TBDRESS

TBDRESS I special orderd a dress and it came too small. After months of trying to get money back and all they wanted was more and more pictures that were never valid to them. I even went to a seamstress to , Internet

I special ordered a mother of the bride dress and it came too small.  I went back and forth with this company for over 2 months and they just quit emailing me.  Internet is the only way to contact them as they are from China.  I request over and over again for a refund and they always went around and around about valid pictures.  I sent them over 30 pictures and still not valid.  I told them no matter how you take the pictures it is not going to make the dress grow 4 inches.  That is how big of a difference there was in the size I ordered and the size it came in.  They can't read, see, or sew.  It is costing me more money to have the dress fixed than I paid for it.  I wanted to send back and get my money back but they would not take it.

Even though they say the quarentee their work they don't.

So I was stuck with a dress that does not fit or pay the extra $200.00 to have it fixed.

Really frustrated with this company.

I went through paypal and they would not even help me as it was past 45 days.  Well they are no good either and is takes that long to get your dress.

I am very pissed off at this whole deal.

They should be shut down!

How many people do they have to be fraudelant against before they are shut down?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TBDRESS/internet/TBDRESS-I-special-orderd-a-dress-and-it-came-too-small-After-months-of-trying-to-get-mo-912454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TBDRESS