Complaint Review: TBDress

• Reported By: MrsW — San Diego California
TBDress
Shanghai, Select State/Province China

TB Dress TB Dress I can't wait forever!!! Shanghai China

I purchased my wedding dress in july expecting that it will arrive in a month since the website said it will be done in 28 days plus expedited shipping to take 10 days. I have not heard from them since then. Mid August, I decided to send them a message telling them I am disputing the order since it has not arrived. So, they did some  action on their end and finally send the dress. I got the tracking number and when it was shipped, I never got it back. It said it was left on the porch but my husband never left the house or went elsewhere when it was delivered and never saw the package. I sent a note to the seller and asked to have it resent since as of today, I don't have it when UPS was claiming it was shipped placed at the porch on Sept 19th. But nothing arrived. I am running out of time since my wedding it 2 weeks away and don't have the time anymore to wait a little longer. I am never buying anything from this website again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TBDress/Shanghai-Select-StateProvince/TB-Dress-TB-Dress-I-cant-wait-forever-Shanghai-China-1086812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TBDress