Complaint Review: TBDress

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Very unnhappy consumer — Farmington Hills Michigan United States of America
TBDress

TBDress Poor customer service and quality of dress and size Internet

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

I purchased a wedding dress from TBDress.com and when I received it, well after the delivery time period that they had promised the quality of the fabric was very cheap and the size was way too small.  I had given them my exact measurements and the normal dress size that I wear, however, the dress I received was approximately 2 sizes too small.  I immediately sent an email to inform them of my concerns and they asked repeatedly for me to send different photos of the dress and my measurements.  After countless emails going back and forth (1 month), they informed me that it costs too much much to pay for me to ship the dress back and send me a replacement dress with the correct size.  I am now left with a poor quality made wedding dress that I can never wear.

This experience really ruined the excitement of looking for a wedding dress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TBDress/internet/TBDress-Poor-customer-service-and-quality-of-dress-and-size-Internet-953245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TBDress