Complaint Review: TBDress.com

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Denielle — Phoenix Arizona
TBDress.com
Internet USA

TBDress.com This company lied to me and stole my money Internet

I ordered this dress and the same day told them I ordered the wrong size and needed to change the size. They no problem the size had been changed. When I received the dress it was NOT the correct size.

It took two months of emailing to even get a response and when I did they said the dress was already made and ready to be shipped so they could not change the size. There is NO WAY they made the dress with in hours of my order! They messed up and are trying to lie to cover their own mistake so they don't have to give me a refund!!

I will NEVER buy anything from them again and will tell EVERYONE what a horrible company this is!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TBDresscom/internet/TBDresscom-This-company-lied-to-me-and-stole-my-money-Internet-1055434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TBDress.com