Complaint Review: TBZ- Jewellers

• Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: Deshna — Vadodara Other
TBZ- Jewellers
K.P. Infinity, Natubhai Circle, Near Inox Multiple Vadodara, Other India

TBZ- Jewellers tbzthe original Worst quality diamond jewellery sold to me. The diamonds comes off the ring in 2 days . Vadodara India

TBZthe original is the showroom from where i bought my engagement ring in June 2013.After buying it they kept it with them for sizing for over a month & gave me back on 6th August 2013. I wore it for hardly 15 days and the diamond stone came off it. I returned the ring on 24th August & they told me they would get it repaired in 15 days.

Though I did not get any call from them for almost a month. Then I visited the store on 27th September to enquire about the ring & it had arrived. I collected the ring, the person delivering asked me to pay for it which i refused to & later he checked and was ok with it. I wore the ring for 2 days and on 29th September, AGAIN, a stone came off from the ring . This is the quality of products TBZ provides.

Worst Experience Ever With A Jewellery Showroom. Cant Imagine They Take Loads Of Money For This Quality & Service. Very Very Disappointing !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TBZ-Jewellers-/Vadodara-Other-390020/TBZ-Jewellers-tbzthe-original-Worst-quality-diamond-jewellery-sold-to-me-The-diamonds-c-1088134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TBZ- Jewellers