Complaint Review: TCA FULFILLMENT SERVICES, Kingston, Best Buy

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2003

• Reported By:Camano Island Washington
TCA FULFILLMENT SERVICES, Kingston, Best Buy
145 Huguenot St New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

TCA FULFILLMENT SERVICES, Kingston, Best Buy fraudulent rebate check? New Rochelle New York

Actually I found this website because I received a rebate check for $15.00 and couldn't figure out what it was for. I typed TCA FULFILLMENT SERVICES into my web browser. The first page I tried to look at was TCA Fulfillment Services' home page, which gave me an error message stating I was not authorized to view. The next web page I found was this one.

Upon seeing the rip-off reports from other people on TCA I started thinking computers/electronics? I started wondering...Did I ever get the rebate for that memory upgrade I bought MONTHS ago? Sure enough, just below the address on the check is the note "Kingston KVR PC100/128-R rebate". So the answer is no, I never received it before now.

The only problem is, now that I have read these reports and am looking closely at this check, I think I am going to have the same problem others have had. The check looks like it was printed on someone's home printer, there is no signature, and the routing numbers are in the same font as the rest of the material printed on the check.

Just to be clear, I have not yet tried to cash this check. Neither have I spoken to anyone at Best Buy, where the memory upgrade was purchased in Raleigh, NC nor Kingston Technologies, the manufacturer of the memory.

Anonymous
Camano Island, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2003 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-FULFILLMENT-SERVICES-Kingston-Best-Buy/New-Rochelle-New-York-10801/TCA-FULFILLMENT-SERVICES-Kingston-Best-Buy-fraudulent-rebate-check-New-Rochelle-New-Yor-49407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA FULFILLMENT SERVICES, Kingston, Best Buy

threatened