Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment Center

• Submitted: Wed, April 13, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 13, 2005

• Reported By:Fremont California
TCA Fulfillment Center
145 Huguenot St., Suite 105 New Rochelle,, New York U.S.A.

TCA Fulfillment Center ripoff fraud rude don't pay rebates help identity theft New Rochelle New York

I submitted my rebate for $20 for a Smart Modular technologies digital media card. They sent me an email saying that they've sent me my rebate check. I haven't received the check till now (15 days after they mailed it) and when I call them up (after waiting on hold for 1 hour) they tell me that they will only reissue a check if I haven't received it in 60 days which is ridiculous. The people answering are very rude. I spoke to Valery and Melissa and they both told me that Violet or Luis (the supervisors) will call me back but never did.
This company is a total ripoff which is abating in identity theft. We can't wait for 60 days to find out that someone has encashed our check - its stupid.
I guess its time to file a class action lawsuit against these guys.

Sandeep
Fremont, CA

Sandeep
Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2005 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Center/New-Rochelle-New-York/TCA-Fulfillment-Center-ripoff-fraud-rude-dont-pay-rebates-help-identity-theft-New-Rochell-138675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment Center