Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment Services - WheresMyRebate.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2003

• Reported By:Summit New Jersey
TCA Fulfillment Services - WheresMyRebate.com
145 Huguenot Street New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

TCA Fulfillment Services - WheresMyRebate.com ripoff ripoff deception New Rochelle New York

I submitted two rebate offers for netgear products that I purchased from Buy.com on 3/10/03. One offer was for $20 (MA401) and the other $10 (MR814). I sent the rebate slip, receipt, and both UPC codes on time to wheresmyrebate.com. No where on the slip does it mention that each rebate must be mailed seperately. I still have a copy of my slip and it is designed so that you can check off multiple product offers - this is very deceptive if the fulfillment house required one per envelope.

When I received only 1 check for $10 I went on wheresmyrebate.com and saw that only the $10 rebate was listed (it also says the wrong purchase date and the wrong store). I called and was told by a customer service representative that I should have known to mail in 2 different slips in 2 different envelopes and the reason it was not printed on the envelop was because "we cannot print everything on the slip".

I called again and a different representative told me to remail the copies I had and the situation will be resolved. I did this the beginning of June. I checked the web site again yesterday (7/31/03) and have been denied my rebate because I did not send in the original UPC code. I called customer service today and was told the same thing. When I explained that I mailed in the original UPC code in April he said there was nothing he could do, he had to go by what the computer says. He transferred my to a manager and I left her a voice mail message. I doubt I will receive a return phone call.

Danielle
Summit, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2003 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Services-WheresMyRebatecom/New-Rochelle-New-York-10801/TCA-Fulfillment-Services-WheresMyRebatecom-ripoff-ripoff-deception-New-Rochelle-New-Yor-65091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment Services - WheresMyRebate.com