Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment Services - Wheresmyrebate.com

• Updated: Sun, October 31, 2004

• Reported By:Monrovia California
TCA Fulfillment Services - Wheresmyrebate.com
Www.wheresmyrebate.com Internet U.S.A.

Wheresmyrebate.comTCA Fulfillment Services totally RIPOFF they denied my rebate using stupid reasons Internet

I was looking for a better deal to get a Samsung 192mp on the internet, and I came to a site called Pricegrabber.com. They showed a list of websites that sell the model I was looking for, and there were several websites that even had $50/100 rebate, so I went to thenerds.net cuz they had a $100 rebate w/ a reasonable price.

After I got the monitor, I immediately filled out the rebate form, (cuz I had to mail it before November 1 )and mailed it along w/ my UPC code and the original receipt (I made a copy of my UPC code b4 I mailed it out). Around 2 weeks later, I received an email from wheresmyrebate.com telling me that I was denied BECAUSE that company (thenerds.net) is not a participating store!!!! What kinda reason is that??????? If I hadnt seen there was a rebate under the nerds.net, I wouldn't hv bought it there in the first place!! this is so ridiculous and a total rip-off!!!

Lemme state it clear, I really DID see there was a rebate link under thenerds.net on Pricegrabber.com, and it says $100, and the restrictions are just about the date, and I am very sure that thenerds.net is one of the participating stores cuz I read it several times to make sure if Id read anything wrong. I don't know if it was a problem of wheresmyrebate.com or pricegrabber.com, but i tried to contact wheresmyrebate.com, it took forever to hold every single time I called. I emailed pricegrabber.com, and they said they felt sorry bcuz i should've read the retrictions carefully, but now I never get to see the retrictions again, I wanted to prove I wasnt wrong but there's nth I can do about it.....!!!!!

DONT TRUST THE PEOPLE from wheresmyrebate.com, u'll be sorry!!!!

I also found other ppl that got ripped off by this company, and on one of the reports, there was a rebuttal from wheresmyrebate.com, she said that it was bcuz the ppl themselves who didn't read the restrictions carefully, and they should be the ones responsible for everything. How responsible are u if u could never be reached by phone or email????? I followed all the rules and still got denied, I wonder what Ive done wrong?? Im just very pissed off cuz they even said the site I bought my monitor from was not one of the participating store!

G
Monrovia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2004 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Services-Wheresmyrebatecom/internet/WheresmyrebatecomTCA-Fulfillment-Services-totally-RIPOFF-they-denied-my-rebate-using-stup-115519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment Services - Wheresmyrebate.com