Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment Services

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 18, 2005

• Reported By:Bowie Maryland
TCA Fulfillment Services
145 Huguenot Street Suite 105 New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

TCA Fulfillment Services Rebate ripoff New Rochelle New York

My wife and I were looking at buying a digital camera at CompUSA. The week we were looking they were running a deal where you could also buy an Epson R200 printer for $100 and get an $80 rebate on it.

We mailed all of the forms in for these offers (there were 2 for the camera and 2 for the printer). The UPC for the printer was physically taped to the rebate form so they couldn't claim they lost it.

Today I got an email stating:
Your rebate submission has been received.
Unfortunately your rebate is denied for the following reasons:
UPC LABEL NOT ENCLOSED

Of course, there is no reply email address and when I try to call the customer service number it is always busy. I know I am correct since I photocopied everything I sent in and I know they are lying. I am very frustrated with this whole process and hope some legal case is formed against them. I will personally be spreading the word never to shop at CompUSA again if these are the business partners they choose.

Everytime I buy something with a rebate I gripe to my wife what a shady business practice it is. You send in the stuff, then you get an email saying it will take 8-10 weeks to process your request. I would much rather receive less discount, but have it applied immediately.

Ryan
Bowie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2005 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Services/New-Rochelle-New-York-10801/TCA-Fulfillment-Services-Rebate-ripoff-New-Rochelle-New-York-131827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment Services