Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 16, 2005

• Reported By:Milton Florida
TCA Fulfillment Services
http://www.wheresmyrebate.com New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

TCA Fulfillment Services TCArebates.com second time this company has lied to me rebate ripoff New Rochelle New York

*Author of original report: TCA Fulfillment Services talked to "suppervisor"

This is the second time I have bought a Magellan GPS with a rebate offer. First time was Dec 2002. I got that rebate after months of phone calls, and now looking at thier web site I see that the original rebate was mailed April 2003. I I never got that check and another was finally mailed in November of 2003. If I remember correctly I didnt get the check for about 6 weeks.

In October 2004 I upgraded to a newer Magellan and it had the same rebate offer. I thought maybe this time it would be different. NOPE! Now here it is March of 2005 and I'm waiting for a check that was mailed Jan 3, 2005.

We all need to get together and bring this company down. It is sick that some a**hole in NY is getting rich of those of us willing to jump through the hoops for $20-$100.

Keep checking this site and hopefully someone will come along that can help.

Scott
Milton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2005 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Services/New-Rochelle-New-York-10801/TCA-Fulfillment-Services-TCArebatescom-second-time-this-company-has-lied-to-me-rebate-rip-134265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment Services

TCA Fulfillment Services talked to "suppervisor"

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I called 800-390-2344 (on hold for 25 min) to ask why I hadnt got my check that was mailed 2 months ago. She (Crystal, employee #107) told me that the check was mailed and that it was now void because it was more than 60 days old. She said a new check would be mailed in "a couple weeks." When I asked what that ment, she told me that she didnt know how long it would take to get the new check printed. I asked how long I should wait before calling back she said "a couple weeks." I then asked to speek to a suppervisor. She said SHE WAS the suppervisor. I didnt know that suppervisors answered phones? Anyway, she just kept saying to wait a couple weeks. I will wait until April 16. If I dont get a new check by then I will file a complaint with the FTC.
This sure is a lot of work for only $30.

obliged