Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment Services

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2003

• Reported By:Louisville Colorado
TCA Fulfillment Services
145 Huguenot Street New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

TCA Fulfillment Services ripoff, denies valid submission of rebates New Rochelle New York

I purchased a Netgear wireless router from CompUSA in September 2003. It came with 2 rebates, one for $10 and one for $20, both supposedly to be fulfilled by TCA. I followed all instructions to the letter for submitting both rebates, separate envelopes, separate P.O. boxes, etc., with all information included and everything filled out properly.

After several weeks I checked their website and saw that it had been denied because it was not within the promotional dates. I rechecked the copies of my paperwork and saw they were incorrect. I called, and they asked me to resubmit, which I did.

3 weeks later, I had not heard anything so called again. I was told the same thing about the dates. I said this was incorrect. I was then told that the product I had purchased was not the correct one, which was ridiculous.. I was holding it and the paperwork in my hand, and all the numbers matched. He then told me to resubmit again, at which point I got angry and asked to speak to a manager. He then hung up on me.

(I should also mention, this was all over the $10 rebate. They claimed to have never received the $20 one, even though I submitted it TWICE!! And yes in separate envelopes, to the addresses they specified!)

I went to CompUSA, and although the customer service person was not particularly friendly about it (maybe she was sick of hearing this complaint), she did give me the $30 out of the register. So I am square on the $$, but I want to see these thieves put out of business.

I have submitted complaints to the FTC and to the BBB of metro NY. I will also be contacting Netgear and telling them I will no longer use or recommend their products until they disassociate themselves with TCA.

Wendy
Louisville, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2003 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Services/New-Rochelle-New-York-10801/TCA-Fulfillment-Services-ripoff-denies-valid-submission-of-rebates-New-Rochelle-New-York-73927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment Services