Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment Services

• Submitted: Thu, November 27, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 27, 2003

• Reported By:Coquitlam British Columbia
TCA Fulfillment Services
145 Huguenot Street, Suite 105 New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

TCA Fulfillment Services ripped me off by not sending my due rebate for a new netgear router ripoff liars no intension on doing the right thing New Rochelle New York

On May 17, 2003 I returned a linksys router which I purchased for $74.96 to buy a netgear router for $79.99 because I was told that the netgear router has a $50 rebate. So it made sense to me to buy the "cheaper" product. The purchase was from Future Shop which is owned by I believe Best Buy Electronics. I sent in the rebate within 10 days of buying the product and this was within the time frame that the rebate would have applied to me. I waited for two months and contacted the 1-800-390-2344. I was told that a rebate would be sent to me in September.

September came and I still had not received a rebate. I contacted the company again and they told me that they would put a stop to the check that they previously sent and issue me another check. Again I waited for a while and no check in the mail. I called this company again sometime in early November and I was told by a person named "Claud" that the rebate does not apply to me any more. This was a bit shocking to me since by their own account they had sent me a check twice which I never received.

My tempers flared and I was hung up on. I called the next day and I asked for my rebate again and they said they will send me a check which I should receive within a week. I asked also to speak to a manager, so I had to leave a message explaining all the above.

I called again the next day to be sure that they will send me a check. The person I spoke to told me that they will send me a check that I should receive within a week. She did not say anything regarding that someone had already decided to send me a check yesterday.

These people obviously are liers and have no intension on doing the right thing. All the $ figures above are in Canadian Dollars. I really want to take them on but I do not know what can be done. We are at the mrcy of these con artists who are running a "business".

Coquitlam, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2003 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Services/New-Rochelle-New-York-10801/TCA-Fulfillment-Services-ripped-me-off-by-not-sending-my-due-rebate-for-a-new-netgear-rout-1030338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment Services