Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment Services

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 28, 2004

• Reported By:Fremont California
TCA Fulfillment Services
wheremyrebate.com Newrochelle, New York U.S.A.

Wheremyrebate.com - TCA Fullfillment ripoff denied rebate even though all terms were met Newrochelle New York

I submitted a rebate form and all applicable information for a $100 rebate on a Samsung SyncMaster 213T monitor that was purchased at Fry's electronics. This was submitted prior to the rebate deadline in Feruary 2004.

I only recently was able to follow up on the rebate which I did at wheresmyrebate.com. To my surprise it was denied.

I followed up with Samsung - and they gave me a case number.

I subsequently followed up with wheresmyrebate.com:
They claim I didn't give them the serial number UPC. The only proof I have is that it is missing from the packaging (which I still have). They also claim the rebate form was incomplete - my counter to that is that all the info is available in at least two areas (UPC, rebate receipt and return address on the submission envelope - everything is duplicated on the submission form).

Additionally, they claim that the purchase date isn't on the receipt, but I have the original with the date clearly stamped on it. Lastly, they claim that I only had six months to follow up on the rebate, but the form doesn't state a six month limit and then your right to the rebate is forfeit (it does state the "offer is no longer valid if not fully redeemed within 6 months from the close of the rebate period - a nice way for them to stall and then claim that you don't have a claim).

I subsequently followed up with Samsung who claims that they have since tried to contact me (they apparently didn't try very hard). They had the gall to ask me if I had the original UPC for the product. Supposedly they will try to get back in touch with me (since the correct person wasn't in the office).

Danny
Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2004 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Services/Newrochelle-New-York-10801/Wheremyrebatecom-TCA-Fullfillment-ripoff-denied-rebate-even-though-all-terms-were-met-N-115088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment Services