Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment Services

• Updated: Wed, November 10, 2004

• Reported By:FL Florida
TCA Fulfillment Services
www.wheresmyrebate.com Internet U.S.A.

TCA Fulfillment Services, rebate rip-off! No record of my rebate online, told me due to spelling error. Internet

A little over 2 months ago I had bought a pioneer DVD-R drive from Best Buy. I had filled out the rebate form, sent my rebate copy of the receicpt, and cut out the UPC bar code from the box, and sent them to the appropriate address. A couple weeks ago I called pioneer about this issue, and they refered me to wheresmyrebate.com.

When I went to the website and searched for my rebate, there was no record of my rebate. I tried contacting them on the number listed on the website and all I got was an infinite amount of rings several times.

A few days later I finnaly got a hold of them, and they told me they hadn't sent out my rebate because my last name was spelled wrong, and that they had sent it out the previous day.

Its been about 2 weeks since they sent it out (Maybe delvivered by a pigeon) and I still haven't recveived my $40.

THEY SUCK! -

Stephen
FL, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Services/internet/TCA-Fulfillment-Services-rebate-rip-off-No-record-of-my-rebate-online-told-me-due-to-sp-117101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment Services