Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment - Wheresmyrebate

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
TCA Fulfillment - Wheresmyrebate
145 Huguenot St., Suite 105 New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

TCA Fulfillment - Wheresmyrebate Scammed me out of rebate Ripoff New Rochelle New York

I put in my rebate 11/04, then received an email in january saying my check has been mailed. After two months of never seeing that check, I called them and got hung up on, busy signals, and dropped calls. Then I finally spoke with someone who said that the check would be re-issued and should take 2-3 weeks. 1 month later I call back and they say that no check had been re-issued and they will investigate.

2 weeks later I call back and they say they will look into it again. 2 weeks go bye and I call back (spoke w/ Simon), they say they've seen my calls and now will do a follow-up. I should call back in 4-5 days. I call back 7 days later and Simon answers again, he now says that the promotion is over and I will have to take it up with the manufacturer or retailer. I try asking him some more questions and he proceeds to just hang up on me.

William
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-Wheresmyrebate/New-Rochelle-New-York-10801/TCA-Fulfillment-Wheresmyrebate-Scammed-me-out-of-rebate-Ripoff-New-Rochelle-New-York-152151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment - Wheresmyrebate