Complaint Review: TCA Fulfillment, wheresmyrebate.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2005

• Reported By:Congers New York
TCA Fulfillment, wheresmyrebate.com
wheresmyrebate.com New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

TCA Fulfillment, wheresmyrebate.com AND EPSON ripoff my Epson rebate ignored until after the offer closed Rebate Ripoff New Rochelle New York

I sent a request for a rebate on an EPSON Offer #23148 to PO BOx 821 in new Rochelle NY, as part of an offer from COMPUSA. I was well within the time scale as I sent the request the day after I bought the equipment. I complied with all the requests and kept a photocopy of everything I sent.

Every week I checked the web site - nothing there so I called the 800 number. Every week they said it takes 8 to 10 weeks to show up in the system.
This week, it's 8 weeks now, they said tough! We never got it! But it's too late anyway because the offer closed already.
When I asked to speak to a supervisor, they cut me off.

WE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM !!!!!!!!

I now find out that the owners, TCA, do this all the time.
Can't someone stop them ? I'm furious. There were a whole pile of rebates as part of the offer from COMPUSA and only those for the EPSON equipment haven't been honored.

Is this EPSON pulling the strings or is it a greedy company who have been paid by EPSON and want to keep the money for themselves.

I'm contacting the NY Attorny General's office, Channel 4 and anyone else I can think of. It's not right

David
Congers, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2005 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Fulfillment-wheresmyrebatecom/New-Rochelle-New-York-10802/TCA-Fulfillment-wheresmyrebatecom-AND-EPSON-ripoff-my-Epson-rebate-ignored-until-after-t-133117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Fulfillment, wheresmyrebate.com