Complaint Review: TCA Rebates and Prime Peripherals

• Reported By:Narragansett RI
TCA Rebates and Prime Peripherals
Nationwide U.S.A.

TCA Rebates & Prime Peripherals & CD-R & Staples & no rebate all a big ripoff

I purchased a 100 pack of CD-R's on March 14, 2001. I did not get my $20 rebate for the purchase.

According to TCA Rebates, there is no record of my rebate submission.

After a while, I started making calls to TCA. They would normally tell me that their computers were off and they couldn't help me.

They finally told me that they do not have an account with Prime Peripherals and that I would have to call Prime Peripherals at some long distance number to discuss my $20 rebate.

By the way, I bought the CD-R's at STAPLES OFFICE SUPPLIES.

It was a RIP-OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCA-Rebates-and-Prime-Peripherals/nationwide/TCA-Rebates-Prime-Peripherals-CD-R-Staples-no-rebate-all-a-big-ripoff-13522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCA Rebates and Prime Peripherals