Complaint Review: TCB Sports Marketing Group, NCCB, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Group

• Submitted: Fri, August 12, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Leesburg Georgia United States of America
TCB Sports Marketing Group, NCCB, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Group
1300 SW 10th Street Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

TCB Sports Marketing Group, NCCB, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Group Louis Victor, Mike Martoe, Michael J Martoe SCAMS Investigation and Review Delray Beach, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: liars

*General Comment: The man is UNSTABLE!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Total hoax

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: TCB Sports marketing group is REAL

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Im in the same boat

This, or should I say "these" companies, (Student Relations, Inc., American Youth Group, Inc., American Youth Corp, Students Of America, TCB Sports Marketing Group, Inc.) are all SCAMS and they are owned by the same two individuals.  These same two individuals, Louis Victor and Michael J. Martoe, and two of the above listed businesses have either had their Corporation Registration revoked or dissolved.

When you first inquire about the job they call you almost immediately and in the fashion of a telemarketer.  With the experience I have in internet scams, and the current service I run as an internet scam investigator, I applied for this job.  Oh, yes Louis and Mike I said it! I am an Internet SCAM Investigator and you have been busted sorry!  Later I will point out what to watch for in these con/scam artists but first my story dictated in the form of my professional opinion.

It started by obviously applying for TCB Sorts Marketing Group.  I was then contacted by a man born and bred of New Jersey named Louis Victor. Louis promised me the lifestyle of the rich and famous.  Next I was told I would be contacted by Mike Martoe the Manager of Sales, both gentlemen represented themselves on behalf of TBC and mentioned nothing of the other companies.

After the initial conversations I was told I would be receiving a package containing my first exciting assignment.  The duties of this position that I was told in the beginning is that I would be working with schools from around my geographical area and then approaching small- oh what was it? Oh yeah, "Mom & Pop" businesses.  When I received the information it was out-dated with very poor design and creation.  There were several forms and paperwork all with the same address, "1300 SW 10th Street, Delray Beach, Florida 33444.  Immediately I began to laugh.  These two guys claim they have a huge clientele, they have hundreds of employees or contractors, they service 41 out of the 52 states, ha, yes 52 and they are using one company for recruiting
(TCB), one company for publishing (American Youth Group-formerly American Youth Corp), one company to manage their
"distributors/contractors" (NCCD or National Coast to Coast Distributors), and finally one for these poor people to pay for these
awesome and "Cadillac" advertising (SRI or Student Relations, Inc.-formerly Students of America) so that you will never be able to tie these men to it.

I was also told under no circumstances should I contact the schools for it would jeopardize the contract.  Well being the person I am of course I contacted the school and they had no idea of this so-called "contract" for folders and calenders. As a matter-of-fact the guidance counselor that Louis and Mike claimed authorized this order retired over two years ago and her signature was forged to a recent document! WOW!

The reality is that these two Con-Men are stealing from these small-town businesses for a "rate" of $299.00 USD and are not even sending the product to the schools, they print just enough copies to send to their distributors/field reps for samples.  When you get the samples and contact the businesses advertised on these folders, they have no clue who these guys or companies are!

There are other complaints that former employees have not been paid for expenses, salary, commissions, etc...  I have no knowledge of this because I was not taking the investigation that far because it would have resulted in me supplying these thieves with my social security number.

Now that I have told you this I will back up for just a minute.  When this investigation began , I researched these companies to the fullest and found several reports and complaints listed through the BBB of Florida and the BBB of New Jersey and found complaints of non-payment, miss-leading information, and even physical and sexual harassment and threatening.  One including a guy stating that Louis Victor told him this individual to get his mom to suck his d***, and that he would stab him in the eye with a fork!!!  I questioned Mike Martoe of this and I was told that it was false and that the guy just had a grudge against them and the complaint was fictitious.

Concluding my investigation I called and asked for Louis, I told him I had an uneasy feeling about the company and would send this preposterous "Starter Packet" back.  I was then told to go f*** my mother and that the last guy that did this got stabbed in the eye with a fork and that he would kill me and my family!  Okay that statement there will tell you that these are not businessmen, they are crooks with a vigilant intent.

I am in correspondence with the Florida Attorney Generals Office and are relinquishing all printed material and voice recordings to them and starting an official investigation in conjunction with them and having these guys shut down for good and also bringing criminal harassment, threatening, and federal fraud charges against them.

I ask for anyone with similar experiences with any of these companies to join my team of professionals to bring them to justice and make it to where they will never be allowed to operate in this country again.  I can help you!

The sad thing is that they portray themselves as christian professionals that are out to help the kids and students of these schools when the ones that they are truly harming are these students and kids, this money can actually be going to the ones who really need it!

I have no doubt that one of these delightful and professional businessmen will reply to this report, which will all the more concrete my concluding hypothesis of these thieves.  So have at it guys.

I am deeply sorry to those who have been monetarily demised by these two men, I wish I could have done this sooner but let this be a warning to all... DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THAT OTHERS HAVE BLINDLY AND CONFUSEDLY MADE!

This has, once again, professionally been diagnosed as a SCAM!

The information in this report is absolutely true and based on my experienced findings of these companies, entities, and affiliations connected to Louis Victor and Michael J Martoe.

This is not legally binding or bonded and is only intended for consumer awareness.

For more information please feel free to contact me.

Michael Coalson
(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCB-Sports-Marketing-Group-NCCB-Student-Relations-Inc-American-Youth-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33444/TCB-Sports-Marketing-Group-NCCB-Student-Relations-Inc-American-Youth-Group-Louis-Victo-764606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCB Sports Marketing Group, NCCB, Student Relations Inc., American Youth Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

liars

AUTHOR: smarty321 - ()

Here's some information for everyone that got scammed by them. Mike Martoes home phone, 561-736-5964. Lewis Victor home address, 772 Enfield Ct. Delray Beach, Fl

#2 General Comment

The man is UNSTABLE!

AUTHOR: Georgia - (U.S.A.)

This is the letter I had to write to the Delray Police because this man has been harassing us:

Good morning,

I have a strange situation. I live in Raleigh, NC. I have been submitting my resume as a candidate for job openings.

One employer called me on Thursday, December 13, 2012 interested in interviewing with me on the phone I am using as a point of contact to reach me as a candidate for a sales position.

I returned the call to the name of the person who left me the voice mail but Lewis Victor answered the phone and said the other man was in a meeting.  I went to leave a message but Lewis Victor seemed to already have my information and proceeded to interview me on the phone.

We discussed the position, the pay, the medical benefits and he stated the position pays for vehicle maintenance and asked what kind of vehicle I drive. I told him.

He stated he wanted me to check out the web site (http://www.tcbusa.com) and then to call back between 2 and 3 pm later that day.  I didn't know where they were located (it was a toll free number I was given to call them back) and I asked if it was Eastern Standard Time for the call back.  He stated he is in Delray, FL.

I called back between 2 and 3 pm as instructed and I was curious to hear more. Victor Lewis stated they were impressed with my resume and the interview and would like to give me the opportunity to take over the Raleigh/Cary section and would send me a package of information and to tell his Fayetteville location that I would take on the Raleigh/Cary location.

They sent me an email "Welcome Aboard!" and something to me wasn't right.  They were sending me a package of information and wanted me to call the next day when I received the package.  However, I was out all day and didn't return until late in the evening. They also wanted me to go on a conference call that Saturday but I didn't feel that it was a very professional phone conversation and I didn't want to get involved.

Lewis Victor called about 15 times Saturday and Sunday. I was ignoring the calls hoping he would just go away. I had an odd feeling about him. Calling me his "funky friend".  Clearly not professional and we never established a relationship beyond a simple phone interview and I thought if I ignored him enough he would just go away.  The number he called me from was 561-243-6250.

Monday morning (December 17th) he called with a Restricted number.  I answered and again, he sounded very odd, manic, hyper, unprofessional.  He placed me on hold and i hung up because he seemed more manic than before.

He immediately started calling me over and over.  He wouldn't leave us alone.  Then, his calls today started at 3:00 AM! "Wakie, Wakie, this is your wake up call"  He would say over and over and over and over.  I eventually had my husband talk to him.  My husband asked who it was. He said he wanted his money.  My husband said he didn't know what he was talking about, told him we have children sleeping and to stop calling us.  He continues to call repeatedly.

I did a reverse look up of his number and found all sorts of information about him on the internet.  The address of the location is 1300 SW 10 St., #2, Delray Beach, FL 33444-1266.

We want this man to leave us alone! He seems very unstable. Please help.

This man just called me yet again today (which I recorded this conversation) and said his name is Paul. But in my 1st voice mail he said he name was Craig Mossman.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Total hoax

AUTHOR: The Judge - (United States of America)

I worked for this company and it was the same song and dance. They had outdated contracts with the schools and one client called the school and learned that the contact had died in 2005. Another of the contracts was signed by an athletic director in 2006. That athletic director did not get his job until 2009.

They also charge back 55% of the price of the ad, even though your commission is 30%. This in itself is illegal. I have contacted everyone that ran ads while I was working for this company and told them to visit this site to see for themselves. These people will never do business in Morris County, NJ again.

TIM

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

TCB Sports marketing group is REAL

AUTHOR: fuckhaters13 - (United States of America)

Your all fucking crazy if any of you believe anything that these people are saying about the company. I know the owner personally. This company is 100% legit and successful and I know there employees that have made up to $100,000 in one year from being an out of state sales representative.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Im in the same boat

AUTHOR: xtramile - (United States of America)

I have been owed money as well from this company. I want to bring this to justice. How can i get a hold of you Michael? I had a friend of mine sign up with this company thinking it would help his business. He signed under 6 different colleges. I feel bad now because at the time i thought i was helping.

Adam