Complaint Review: TCB

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: katzfan48 — St Clair Missouri United States of America
TCB
1300 SW 10th StreetDelray Beach Florida 33444 Delray Beach Florida, Florida United States of America

TCB Louis Victor A true NY slicker Delray Beach Florida, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: TCB, ripoff?

Will someone please contact me..

I am getting calls from this guy and he thinks, as I have led him to believe, tha I want to come to work for him...I sure would like to get this clown off the street

Please help me help others

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCB/Delray-Beach-Florida-Florida-33444/TCB-Louis-Victor-A-true-NY-slicker-Delray-Beach-Florida-Florida-908821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCB

#1 Consumer Suggestion

TCB, ripoff?

AUTHOR: TruthSeeker23 - (United States of America)

Man I must say that Im glad I read all this before my second interview with these people. They feed me all the same stuff that everyone has been speaking about. After looking at their webpage I could tell this was nothing more than a scam. The webpage and content looks like a 7th grader put it together.
Its just so said that there are people out there screwing hard working people like myself. I have children and I was thinking about walking away from a great job. Not to mention Im currently working with a business part time from my home and Im starting to notice shady behavior just like this. THANK YOU RIPOFF REPORT!
On another note. Why is this company aloud to stay in business?? Just blows my mind. Oh I remember they just changed their name and continued on ripping!!