Complaint Review: TCF BANK

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

TCF BANK TCF should be sued Minneapolis Minnesota and other states! Nationwide

WHATEVER YOU DO, STAY FAR FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM TCF.

Typically when I hear people complaining about banks, I usually think to myself "well, maybe if you actually HAD money in your account and weren't writing checks without sufficient funds, you wouldn't have so much sand in your buttcrack."
Well, I'm starting to learn that is not the case.

Without going into the whole "I made this deposit this day/wrote a check on that day" song and dance, I'll give you a thumbnail.

#1: Their website and automated phone service are TERRIBLY misleading. While it is important to balance your checkbook, TCF can't even be bothered to show an accurate list of pending/posted transactions in your account.

#2: TCF ALWAYS POSTS YOUR DEPOSITS LAST. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT WAS IN THERE FIRST, IT WILL ALWAYS POST LAST, causing overdrafts and headaches.

#3: No one at TCF knows what the #@@! is up. You can call 5 different times, talk to 5 different people and get 5 different answers. Are they all on different computers? Were they eating paint chips? It is irritating. Either they need a better computer system or they need to stop hiring people off the short bus.

#4: DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON ATM DEPOSITS. How is it that EVERY OTHER BANK will at least let you have a small percentage or a flat $100 out of each freshly made deposit? Oh, not our friends TCF. They seem to forget that it is MY MONEY, they're just hanging on to it.

#5: TCF encourages people to go "paperless" and use online banking. Well, if I'm doing all of my banking online, I'm going to put my paper statements in a box in case the IRS comes knocking. Well, IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE YOUR DEPOSIT POLICYS EFFECTIVE ON JANUARY 1ST, 2008, MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT SOMETHING ONLINE.

This organization makes me want to eat my own face. I know I'm not alone and I know what they do to their customers isn't legal. THEY ARE THIEVES, I DON'T CARE HOW MANY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THEY HAVE OR HOW HUGE THEIR CHAIN IS, THEY ARE THIEVES AND THERE IS SPECIAL PLACE IN H*LL FOR THEM.I have been with them for over 10 years and I've watched them DECLINE. I hope they go out of business or get bought out by Wells Fargo. I have one more check that needs to clear and I'm DONE. I've put up with this for far too long.

Goddessmissy
NEW BRIGHTON, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCF-BANK/nationwide/TCF-BANK-TCF-should-be-sued-Minneapolis-Minnesota-and-other-states-Nationwide-302982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCF BANK