Complaint Review: TCF Bank - Galleria USA

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2004

• Reported By:milwaukee Wisconsin
TCF Bank - Galleria USA
1735 W. Silver Spring St. Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

TCF Bank - Galleria USA A TOTAL RIPOFF BANK Milwaukee Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: BABY STEPS

Today, 8-12-04, I picked up my paycheck and deposit $150. I noticed that I was STILL in the hole $99, and I know I had more money in the account. I flipped on the bank about it, but it wasn't nothing I could do. I just found out this web site and realized this should help a lot, so I hope I get my money back, plus get the charges knocked off. BEWARE OF GALLERIA USA and COLLECTIONS!!! Thank You!

Larry
milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCF-Bank-Galleria-USA/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53225/TCF-Bank-Galleria-USA-A-TOTAL-RIPOFF-BANK-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-103435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCF Bank - Galleria USA

BABY STEPS

AUTHOR: Ronald - (U.S.A.)

This site is not the answer to getting your account fixed this site is a step towards your fix a tool for us as consumers to use to compare notes and to gain knowledge, you are the one that has to file the proper dispute letters and to contact the proper personal, one bank teller dont care about you or your concerns, speak to the management ask to speak to their management demand names and contact numbers its your right gather info (who is out here to assist the consumer) YOU WILL FIND FRIENDLY VOICES THAT CARE all you have to do is INVESTIGATE, ask questions, you may have read my ripoff report on this same bank but in Minnesota if not read it and read my update my ripoff report was listed 08-09-2004 I was pleased to write an update 08-20-2004 Thank You and Good Luck