Complaint Review: TCF Bank

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
TCF Bank
1210 N. Clark Street Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

TCF Bank I'm reporting this company because they let people take my identity to use my account to pay for an unknown person that I don't know Chicago Illinois

I have been ripped off and somebody has stolen my identity and use my bank account from TCF and has been doing it since 10/22. I didn't know until Wed 12/26/07 when I noticed something wrong. The bank has not given me my statement so I could of caught it sooner. Please! Help me and so far up to date the person whom evet it may concern and the bank owes me $89.70.

The first incident happened on 10/22 and then 10/24 for $14.95 each time, it happened again in Nov 23 and 11/25 and also twice in one day on 12/24 of 14.95. This individual that I don't know needs to stop right now and leave my account alone. I don't have any money to use or go to passport fun house and I never use my account on the bank. Please! help me find this person and let the bank investigate whose behind this.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCF-Bank/Chicago-Illinois/TCF-Bank-Im-reporting-this-company-because-they-let-people-take-my-identity-to-use-my-ac-295126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCF Bank