Complaint Review: TCF Bank

• Reported By: nav — Hopkins Minnesota United States of America
TCF Bank
Cub foods Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

TCF Bank Ripped me in the name of overdraft charges Hopkins, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Admit it Stacey...

*Consumer Comment: Your fault

I had just 14 dollars in TCF bank and was planning to close the account. I forgot in my work and after 2 months suddenly for 440 dollar overdraft charges because they charged me 2 months service charges of 20 dollars and I was overdrafted by 6 dollars now they closed my account and charged overdraft at the rate of $28 for 2 weeks and some collection charges. I never came to know about their new policy of changing $28 per day overdraft fees.I never received any mail as I was out during that month. What should I do as they have passwed it to collection agency now and no ready to listen to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCF-Bank/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/TCF-Bank-Ripped-me-in-the-name-of-overdraft-charges-Hopkins-Minnesota-861618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCF Bank

Admit it Stacey...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

You are the CEO of TCF bank. How else would you have the free time to respond to this report? :)

Your fault

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

It is up to YOU to take responsibility for your own business not the banks, the electric company, the water company etc etc.  They did not rip you off because you failed to take care of this account. Grow up and take care of your business. And NO I do not wprk for this bank or any banking institute.