Complaint Review: TCF Bank

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: F — White Lake Michigan U.S.A.
TCF Bank
PO Box 537980 Livonia, Michigan United States of America

TCF Bank, TCF Charges Overdraft Fees Even When Account was not Overdrawn Livonia, Michigan

I just received a notice today that TCF Bank had charged me $70.00 for 2 overdraft fees from my account.  Neither item caused my account to be overdrawn.  One was a debit Mastercard charged which would have been declined if I didn't have the money available.  It's terrible that TCF defrauds their customers in this way.  I have already opened a credit union account and will be opening a checking account with them so that I can close my TCF account next week.  These people are terrible.  You would do well to avoid this bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCF-Bank/Livonia-Michigan-48153/TCF-Bank-TCF-Charges-Overdraft-Fees-Even-When-Account-was-not-Overdrawn-Livonia-Michigan-552693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCF Bank