milk

• Updated: Sat, June 04, 2011

• Reported By: bhuang85 — Mesa Arizona United States of America
TCF Bank
4330 East Juanita Avenue, Mesa, Arizona United States of America

TCF Bank racks up overdraft fees and false statment reports.Very inconsistent statements!!!! Mesa, Arizona

I came to this bank for the new customer promotion which was when ou open a tcf bank account then you get the $100 "after you first ten transactions." I did,and recieved my $100,but after i deposited my third check through the atm machine,everything went sour with this bank. My check was held for almost a week.I spoke with the manager and he said he will take care of it. the next day i called Derek to check the status of my check and he finally cleared the check the next day.

I always check my balance at the atm machine and have them printout the balance,but when I check the online statement it tells me different,and there are a whole lot of not up to date transactions and false statements.I was charged numerous times with over draft fees that were not supposed to be there. I saw a few false transactions and the statements are not up to date. This bank has bad customer servise and do not trust TCF Bank.They just want to use your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCF-Bank/Mesa-Arizona-/TCF-Bank-racks-up-overdraft-fees-and-false-statment-reportsVery-inconsistent-statements-736934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCF Bank