Complaint Review: TCI PREPAID (SAFARI AFRICA)

• Submitted: Mon, May 06, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Mo c — JACKSONVILLE Florida
TCI PREPAID (SAFARI AFRICA)
Internet USA

TCI PREPAID (SAFARI AFRICA) CSR BEHAVIOR TOTALY UNACCEPTABLE DID NOT WANT TO HELP TOTAL RIP OFF Internet

After trying to make a phone call to Mauritania(West Africa) It didn't go true it was just Ringing and ringing . Since it said to use it in the single call I pushed # then The system automatically told me that I had less than five dollars even though I didn't get a hold of anybody. I've been called customer service got a hold of someone told me that they would refund me the money that I. Will need to call in 20 minutes. I called two days later came to find out that my balance was $3.49

I try to call customer service got hanging up Three times. I waited until Monday, May 6 made a phone call.finally got a hold of somebody by the name of Gabriela. After explaining my issue she told me that she will just go and refund me the no connection money but not anything else but at the same time I needed to make the phone call the same day. As I was trying to get more clarification from her because it was confusing and I believe that it was a language barrier she kept cutting me off which I did not appreciate.

I then asked to speak to a supervisor she told me he doesn't not exist she still only one that I could speak to. I have to speak with someone else she said call later I asked to hold she said you cannot stay on the line because I have other customers waiting. I asked her how can I File a formal complaint she said call customer service which didn't make any sense because she was customer service so I believe that she was totally blowing me off and didn't want to help me. I had asked for agent number she told me that she didn't have one I had told her that

I will follow complaint through the Better Business Bureau and hold her accountable for the way she treated me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCI-PREPAID-SAFARI-AFRICA/internet/TCI-PREPAID-SAFARI-AFRICA-CSR-BEHAVIOR-TOTALY-UNACCEPTABLE-DID-NOT-WANT-TO-HELP-TOTAL-R-1048740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCI PREPAID (SAFARI AFRICA)