Complaint Review: TCT Trans Continental Talent / WSN - Wilhelmina

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2003

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
TCT Trans Continental Talent / WSN - Wilhelmina
1701 Park Centre Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

TCT Trans Continental Talent / WSN ripoff, agreed in writing to refund my $995 in Oct. 2003 and have yet to see it, Orlando Florida

After failing to get a refund on my own I filed a complaint with the BBB of Orlando,Florida. They did give me some help. I received a response from TCT dated Oct.13, 2003 and signed by Tyon Gonzalez (Consumer Affairs), stating that TCT has authorized a refund of $995 to me for my daughters enrollment fees.

I waited patiently until the first part of Dec. 2003 and then contacted the BBB again to let them know I had not received the refund. The BBB tried to contact TCT several times but could not get any response.

Scott
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCT-Trans-Continental-Talent-WSN-Wilhelmina/Orlando-Florida-32835/TCT-Trans-Continental-Talent-WSN-ripoff-agreed-in-writing-to-refund-my-995-in-Oct-200-76207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCT Trans Continental Talent / WSN - Wilhelmina