Complaint Review: (TCT) TransContinental Talent Aka Options Talent

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:Bronx New York
(TCT) TransContinental Talent Aka Options Talent
http://www.tctalent.com New York, New York U.S.A.

(TCT) TransContinental Talent Aka Options Talent, RIPOFF, Take your money and runs!! New York New York

*Author of original report: Why?? something will happen to these scammers

*UPDATE Employee: HaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaa

This company never found me any jobs whatsoever. After 1 year Nothing!! I payed these people $795 for the website access and $250 for "professional" digital pictures in which I recieved NO composite cards.

All for nothing because they're website no longer exsist and all my pictures that were uploaded are gone.

I was left with no jobs and an empty pocket.

Yisell
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2004 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCT-TransContinental-Talent-Aka-Options-Talent/New-York-New-York/TCT-TransContinental-Talent-Aka-Options-Talent-RIPOFF-Take-your-money-and-runs-New-Y-94229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (TCT) TransContinental Talent Aka Options Talent

Why?? something will happen to these scammers

AUTHOR: Yisell - (U.S.A.)

How can you possibly NOT care about other people? Can you or this ridiculous company have no campassion? How would you like it if I ripped off all of your money and you were left with nothing? Why this company does this...I don't know. But I do know that you need to be stopped. I learned my lesson and now I don't trust NOT one agency. Don't worry because one day something will happen to these scammers and they will be wishing they were eating a steak at that moment!!

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaa

AUTHOR: Alec Defrawy...Alec Simon...Ayman El-Defrawy - (U.S.A.)

All I can say is that you have been SCAMED!!!!!!

And I am having a nice steak with you money right now.