Complaint Review: TD BANK- CREDIT CARD SERVICES

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Stephen — STONY POINT New York United States of America
TD BANK- CREDIT CARD SERVICES

TD BANK- CREDIT CARD SERVICES TD BANK Website Ripoff Internet

I have a Visa credit card with TD bank. I made an online monthly payment as i always have on time. They are claiming they didn't receive it last month, and charged me a fee of $25.00 and overdrew my credit limit. After speaking to customer service, they transferred me to the wrong department, and then hung up on me. After calling back, they put me on hold for along time and never called me back. I also have my business checking account with this bank- soon to be closed. When i make my monthly credit card payments, i have never had any problems with the other 2 credit card companies i use.(Discover, Citi Financial) I am very disappointed with TD Bank. They are America's Most Inconvenient Bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-BANK-CREDIT-CARD-SERVICES/internet/TD-BANK-CREDIT-CARD-SERVICES-TD-BANK-Website-Ripoff-Internet-735067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD BANK- CREDIT CARD SERVICES