Complaint Review: TD Bank

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: PhotoArt208 — Woodside New York
TD Bank
Internet USA

TD Bank TD, America's Most convenient Bank, TD online banking, TD CARD, TD Easy Rewards Debit Card, Fraudulent Charges, Bank Thievery, Bank Scam, Bank Rip Off, Bank Customer Abuse Cherry Hill New York

Complaint

Description of the complaint

On Friday March 28 2014 I checked my account and did see that some unfamiliar charges were made to my account at approximately 9 30PM I called the Customer Service number 888 751 9000 and spoke to one Boris who put me through a series of redundant questions to confirm my identity after a few minutes of explaining to this Boris what happened and not receiving satisfactory responses He claimed that he had stopped the card but in the midst of our conversation another fraudulent charge went through.He also stated that the Bank does not have a security Department All of the charges appeared online as pending charges. I then requested to speak to a supervisor at 9 42PM I was transferred to one Katrina who claimed that she was a supervisor but declined to give her last name or an employee ID No She stated that the bank would have to allow the charges to go through so they could then dispute the charges and the whole process would take 10 or more days I stated that this time table was unacceptable in as much as the charges were all pending they should simply stop the charges and refund my money immediately Katrina then proceeded to try to give me the Bum's rush by telling me that I could call the next day to find out what had happened with my dispute. She then transferred me to another number with a FULL MAILBOX presumably so that I could leave a message for her Supervisor purportedly one Melissa Stone. I called back again and encountered another knuckle head who attempted to put me through the same routine as Boris. I asked to speak to his supervisor one Becky No 1710560 who again tried to convince me that the transactions technically didn't go through but my money was being held up and was still in my account even though I did not have access to those funds I again demanded that I want my funds released and they can conduct whatever investigations they wanted to for however long they wanted with their own money not mine. She finally gave me the name of one James Franks who purportedly is an Escalation Support manager who of course is not in and I would have to leave a message for and at some point in the future would get back to me, My point in filing this complaint is that all of these road blocks are put in place for no other purpose than that the bank can have Free use of their customers money If a transaction is pending and has been identified as being fraudulent and one actually took place during the course of my conversation with the bank Then there is no logical reason to allow it to go through other than plain thievery on the part of the bank. You can rest assured that the merchants will never see their money either. My observation is that they hire people of the lowest mental capacity to man their customer service centers all of the above were located in Maine. I guess I could consider myself lucky that they didn't transfer me to a call center in the Phillipines, Thailand or India where they have guys with funny names LIke, Chuck, or Chip or Skip with weird accents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-Bank-/internet/TD-Bank-TD-Americas-Most-convenient-Bank-TD-online-banking-TD-CARD-TD-Easy-Rewards-D-1134597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD Bank