Complaint Review: TD Bank NA

45 Central Street Lowell, Massachusetts United States of America
  • Phone: 9784541114
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

TD Bank NA TD Bank double charged me for clothing items I bought last week. I had over $300 in my account's current balance and somehow I'm now $203.24 overdrawn. Lowell, Massachusetts

I had made a $900+ deposit at the beginning of the year and I bought my fianc a microphone for his music and clothing(which he desperately needed). So once TD Bank took the money out for that and set it aside, it left me with a little over $600. I then went to the bank and took out the $600. I bought food for the two of us and cell phones because we needed them. I then deposited what was left, which was only $207. That was the other day. I didnt buy anything else with my card and this morning I see that I'm $98.74 overdrawn. I just looked again and now I'm $203.24 overdrawn. The bank double charged me $105 for my fiancs clothing order! On top of that, they charged me multiple overdraft fees!!! I'm closing my account and never opening a bank account again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-Bank-NA/Lowell-Massachusetts-01852/TD-Bank-NA-TD-Bank-double-charged-me-for-clothing-items-I-bought-last-week-I-had-over-3-994264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD Bank NA