Complaint Review: TD Bank North

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Chrissy — salem New York United States of America
TD Bank North
204 Main Street, Salem NY 12865 Salem, New York United States of America

TD Bank North Banked with TD Bank North, Switched banks along with other people that are disgusted/disgruntled Salem, New York

*Consumer Comment: Suck it Jim

*Consumer Comment: What A Dummy!

I signed up for a checking and savings account with TD Bank North in 2006. I banked with them for less than two years. This bank is just greedy. I would deposit my paycheck on a Friday night or sat morning and after a few times of getting hit with ridiculous overdraft fees I would make sure when I brought my check in to ask "when will this go through?" I would always get the response "it's in your account now you can use your card right now if you'd like". Yeah guess again, I used my card and then when I would get the letter in the mail three days later I would be hit with a $35 overdraft fee. This bank has made so much money from me. I even went back in with the letter and told the story and of course I got the "it's your fault speech". So I started to deposit my check and wait 3 business days just in case and some how I would still get hit with fees. Not to mention that if you don't have enough in your account they charge you. The final straw was the day I checked my p.o. Box and I had a negative amount of over $300 from get this a - 0.3 cents transaction. I will admit it was my fault for takeing over a week to check my p.o. Box they had tacked on $35 overdraft fee for the three cents, then every five days another $35. I didn't have enough money to cover it so I eventually borrowed money and went in paid the full amount and closed my account. I thought maybe it was just me but I found out that a lot of other people were also closeing there accounts because of these high charges and shifty different stories from different tellers.
Any who I now bank with Glens Falls National, they are amazing I can't say one bad thing about them. I have never paid an overdraft fee, I don't need a minimum balance, the people who work there are very helpful and when my identity was stolen and fraudulent charges appeared on my account they took care of it that day and I had my $200 back within two days. Iv never over drafted, they have the overdraft protection for free. I have owed them no money in charges. Best decision iv ever made. Makes me wonder how much TD bank north pays Regies and Kelly for those stupid commercials. Shut this bank down please! Especially since I live in a really small town where everyone knows everyone, people work hard for there money and its just not right it's basically steeling. Rip-Off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-Bank-North/Salem-New-York-12865/TD-Bank-North-Banked-with-TD-Bank-North-Switched-banks-along-with-other-people-that-are-1023925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD Bank North

Suck it Jim

AUTHOR: Ted - ()

your the moron that is running his mouth and don't have a clue about what the consumer went through, Look hard in the mirror and your stupidity Jim from Orlando!!! You sound like a spoiled baby candy azz brat!!!

Go do something productive with yourself like suck on your momma's nippie!!!

What A Dummy!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

So Einstein, what does your CHECK REGISTER say? What was your RUNNING BALANCE when YOU generated YOUR overdraft fees? You can't answer those questions, can you? You don't keep records nor a running balance. Then even though YOU HAVE NO CLUE as to what your balance is, you keep using the ATM card and continue running up overdraft fees. Oh yes...its all the bank's fault Now if anyone from the bank is eavesdropping here, you see how easy it is to cash in on these dummies

Why not increase those overdraft fees and profit from these people. They will never learn, the will continue to blame everyone else but themselves. Come on...cash in on the gravy train. Its like taking candy from a baby!

designs