Complaint Review: TD Bank

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

TD Bank Not Anywhere to Close to "Americas Most Convenient Bank" Florida

TD Bank is the worst bank I have ever used. They claim to be "Americas Most Convenient Bank", but are the farthest thing from that. I was traveling in Italy when my entire wallet was stolen. When I called TD Bank and asked them to send my new debit card to a different address, they told me I had to send them a secure message online. The problem was that I had no internet, data or any other way of sending this secure message. This resulting in me having to wait an extra week to be able to send a secure message. Additionally TD Bank is the only bank that I know of that does not allow you to bill them your international call. I had to pay over $40 in international calling fees after having my debit card stolen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 04:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-Bank/Select-StateProvince/TD-Bank-Not-Anywhere-to-Close-to-Americas-Most-Convenient-Bank-Florida-1151364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD Bank