Complaint Review: TD Banknorth

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Haverhill Massachusetts
TD Banknorth
www.onlinebanking.tdbank.com , Massachusetts U.S.A.

TD Banknorth Excessive Overdraft fees and poor communication skills with consumers Dracut, Massachusetts

I am having the same problem with TD banknorth with excessive overdraft fees.
I recently had a problem with virgin mobile went into my account and withdrew money because of the plan I was on.
Then Virgin mobile went back in my account a day later and deducted another fee because I changed my plan to a smaller one.
Td Banknorth first deducted $105.00 first then let virgin mobile take the money a second time and now they tell me that I now have to contact virgin mobile and ask them to pay the overdraft fees and fill out a form to dispute all overdraft fees regarding to the virgin mobile disaster.

Haverhill, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-Banknorth/Massachusetts/TD-Banknorth-Excessive-Overdraft-fees-and-poor-communication-skills-with-consumers-Dracut-470602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD Banknorth