Complaint Review: TD FAISON

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa montalto — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
TD FAISON
http://www.tdfaison.com/home.html LOS ANGELES, California United States of America

TD FAISON FAKE AUTHOR, MALE STRIPPER, GIGOLO AND PROSTITUTE, CLAIMS TO BE FILM PRODUCER SCAMMER, FAKE AUTHOR, MALE STRIPPER, GIGOLO AND PROSTITUTE, CLAIMS TO BE FILM PRODUCER LOS ANGELES, California

*Author of original report: interview

*Consumer Comment: LISA MONTALTO'S FOOLS GOLD

*UPDATE Employee: Lisa Montalto a liar and professional conartist. Now scam screenwriter...

This man called TD Faison or Antonio Faison is a disgrace to the entire film industry and is what gives honest, hard working people a bad name. First, he offers to pay a meager $1000 for a full length feature adaptation of a book he wrote. That is not even a fraction of what a script writer gets, but he plays on those who are starting out and willing to work their way up. He refused to pay any deposit on the work and contracted to pay $500 upon outline and first draft delivery. BUT when he received the outline and first draft he demanded rewrites on it before he would pay me the $500 that he owed e. He has no idea that a first draft is a rough draft of the story and that re-writes and the final piece are done after that and upon his approval he pays the balance of the remaining $500.

I know now that he he NEVER had ANY intention of paying. His scam is to get you to write the first draft, and then say he doesn't like it and walk off with the script without paying. [continued below]....
.....

The book itself is a badly written "diary" of his supposed life that just rambles on and on about nothing and everything. The time put in to decipher this story and format it into a film version was enormous and to not be paid after that is a tragedy.

I am appalled by the way he handles business, the names he called me when I called him on this, and the fact that he is going to do this again to other unsuspecting writers is horrifying. So this is a warning to all.

Stay away from this guy. He is dishonest and will take your writing, steal it and NEVER pay you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-FAISON/LOS-ANGELES-California-90046/TD-FAISON-FAKE-AUTHOR-MALE-STRIPPER-GIGOLO-AND-PROSTITUTE-CLAIMS-TO-BE-FILM-PRODUCER-S-966214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD FAISON

interview

AUTHOR: Lisa montalto - (U.S.A.)

Whoever you are that is writing this - I did nothing to TD Faison but so work for him and he refused to pay. I have the copy of over 100 pages of a draft and an outline. That's it. He said he liked it but wanted some changes which I agreed over and over to do for him, AFTER he paid for the first draft. This man has not paid me a penny so not sure how I ripped him off.

I want him to cease and desist this rampage of defamation and slander.

LISA MONTALTO'S FOOLS GOLD

AUTHOR: carlton - (United States of America)

I think this is absurd. I bought all 4 of his books at my school FAMU and online 6 years ago. This man's work speaks for itself. He's toured around the world as motivational speaker even spoke at my college. As well as led up Aids awareness seminars for reputable organizations and adopted unwanted children. As well as on board for domestic violence, the man you speak of is not Mr. Faison at all. But what I did find odd is how did he get tangled up with the likes of this woman.

Lisa Montalto from what I gather online about you, you've made some sort of career being a fraud to every capacity. Don't worry Mr. Faison, I got your back;  I'm on it!!!!! I run a popular blog that reaches universities and film school around the country like F.A.M.U.,  and A. I. 'd like to get my subscribers and others alumni from my class take on this. I think they'd like to voice an opinion about this fools gold this Lisa Montalto is trying to sell about Mr. Faison. Lisa, if your available for an interview I'd be happy to get a quote from you. PLEASE LEAVE CONTACT INFO....

Lisa Montalto a liar and professional conartist. Now scam screenwriter...

AUTHOR: truthtold101 - (United States of America)

Actually Lisa got her facts wrong. She's never met or spoken to Mr. Faison she's only dealt with me. Technically Lisa has a history of being a liar and con artist since 2009 from fake TV scams, casting scams, weight loss and now she's an extorting scam screenwriter. When does it end Lisa? She's scammed a number of people who have reported her over the years. Seems like Lisa is up to her old tricks again spuing out lies in order to cover her tracks. Too late Lisa Monsanto, all someone has to do is google her to find out who she really are.. lol... So you can say all these lies about my boss. And we''ll let the search engines and police reports tell the truth about you.... Happy reading to all on Lisa Montalto's criminal background online, it really does make for good reading.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC