• Submitted: Wed, May 15, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: honestcanadianconsumer — Toronto Ontario
Internet Canada

Meloche Monnex Insurance (TD Insurance) is the worst insurance company out there. Please do your research before signing up with them.

I signed up with Meloche Monnex because they gave me a super great rate as I was affiliated with an organization that was entitled to a discounted rate.

I never had any problems UNTIL I needed them.

I was recently in a car accident and I called them to file a claim and they instructed me to take my vehicle to an autobody shop and get a rental vehicle and everything would be covered. I did exactly as instructed by the adjuster. A few days later the autobody shop and car rental company called to tell me that Meloche Monnex is not paying for anything.

I called Meloche Monnex customer service to get an update and they told me they know nothing that I have to speak to the adjuster directly. The adjuster never answered my calls, voicemails or responds to my emails. I even tried her supervisor, no luck in getting a response.

They are a large company and when you need the customer service they are not there for you.

Months later I am still stuck with a damaged vehicle and a heafty car rental expense.

The adjuster has still failed to ever call me or respond to me. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

I have now attained a lawyer and have to spend months in frustration suing them.

I warn you people, please stay away from MELOCHE MONNEX INSURANCE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-MELOCHE-MONNEX-INSURANCE/internet/TD-MELOCHE-MONNEX-INSURANCE-WORST-INSURANCE-COMPANY-Internet-1051190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD MELOCHE MONNEX INSURANCE