Complaint Review: TD Miller Group

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Carrie — North Judson Indiana
TD Miller Group
Ontario Canada Ontario, Select State/Province Canada

TD Miller Group , Matthew saywer. begging for money.. wanting more and more money.. Ontario Canada

*Consumer Comment: The sad truth

I wanted to get a 5000.00 dollar loan.. I was approved for it.. only if i gave them 750.00 for insurance.  On June 3rd.. i went to western union and transfered the 750.. to them..

They did not put any money in my bank account that day.. they said the computers were down and that they will put it in tomorrow morning.  When i called my bank up and asked if money was transfered into my bank they said no..

so i called them back up and asked where my money was.. He said they need another 500.00 dollars.. matthew saywer was the mans name.. I will never trust anyone ever again.. Please if any of you had this experience .. please let me know with this company.. also.. he begged me for another 500.00 which i never gave to him.. I told him to cancel everything and give me my money back.. the 750.00.. he said it would take 4 to 6 weeks to get it back...    I wired money to them.. in minutes.. and it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get my money back.. Im afraid i wont see that money again..

I wanted that money so bad for bills and insurance on cars.. and house.. and i have nothing.. i lost all my money.. Im disabled and they take from the poor and dont give it back..   Carrie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-Miller-Group/Ontario-Select-StateProvince/TD-Miller-Group-Matthew-saywer-begging-for-money-wanting-more-and-more-money-Ontar-1057695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD Miller Group

The sad truth

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Yes, unfortunately you have been ripped-off. No honorable lender will request money in advance. If you had sent the $500 they would have continued to request additional money until you finally caught on. Sorry for your loss.