Complaint Review: TD bank

• Updated: Thu, July 24, 2014

• Reported By: coast2coastmark — FORT LAUDERDALE Florida
TD bank
7400 w commercial blvd tamarac, Florida USA

TD bank Orlando Garcia supervisor led me to believe i hadf a loan and gave me a closing date of july 14th 2014 which was a lie tamarac Florida

TD  bank  has  abysmal service and  has terrible workers  who have  little training and  do not know the rules for  different loans.  I was led to believe  by a  Mr  Garcia that I could  get a conventional loan even thought  my bankruptcy was less than  4 years old  and  since i have found out this was untrue.  I was given a closing date  by mr  garcia and later told   by   a  ms  szambelan  that   I was lieing and this never happened.  I think  that  Mr  garcia  figured out   when the loan was  not accepted    not to inform  me about his mistake and his manager  who i originally  had the appointment with  but  she  left without seeing me  also saw his maitake and did not want  to own  up to their  mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-bank/tamarac-Florida-33321/TD-bank-Orlando-Garcia-supervisor-led-me-to-believe-i-hadf-a-loan-and-gave-me-a-clos-1164598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD bank